Friday 5 October 2007

Yes! I'm still alive!

Hi to all my wonderful friends! Firstly I'd like to say thanks to everyone who voted for Melbourne for the STREETCLASH, as you all probably know we didn't quite make it but we did make a mark on the global street fashion scene so I'm happy with that! I didn't have time to get some new fresh shots to enter so considering the circumstances I'm mighty pleased! Better luck next year! Secondly I profusely apologise for my lack of posting these however many past weeks. Finding time to run around and hunt people down has been impossible thanks to those three evil letters V.C.E, however, it's nearing the end and so I'll be back into full swing in a few weeks. Thanks for your understanding and patience! Miss Clickle loves you all very much! To satisfy your street fashion cravings I have a few shots to share and will be posting them in the next few days...enjoy!
LOVELOVELOVE
-Miss Clickle

2 comments:

stephen said...

yayyyyyyyyy
can't wait for more posts!!
lovelovelove,
stephen from seattle!

Anonymous said...

Good words.